Monday, June 1, 2009

FW: Yesterday


Lew & I worked on the boat Friday. Today I'm doing things at home.
I never get as much done as I'd like when I think of things in the AM. However, I did take a walk of a little over a mile and I will be going to exercise class in about an hour. I guess that is good enough.

We had a fabulous time yesterday afternoon with Jim & his two women. Riley is 4.5 and such a hoot!!! We all went over to the boat for a little while. Yesterday I spent about 10 minutes finishing up one small project there then enjoyed Sarah & Riley. Then us girls left the guys there with Jimmy being hauled up the mast to retrieve part of the torn jib. It made for entertaining photos but what a lot of work!
When all that was done, we enjoyed dinner and cake here in honor of Jim's 38th birthday last week. It was a great day!

Thought you'd like these pictures.

No comments: