Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hello all,
We're on a bigger Cay (Great Guana)now, still a marvelous beach on the Atlantic side at Nippers Bar. The water is gorgeous - of course. This beach has rocks that add drama to the beach but still plenty of room to swim.

I finally did a painting a like it is a beachscape with nice color and deep space. This beach has a barrier reef between us and the horizon.

Hey!
It is our 27th Anniversary! I never expected to be any place like this when we said I do>

There's a Friday life model for Artists on another Cay. We'll get there by next week. It is too far to rush down there now.
Please Forward this to anyone I've omitted.

OK Lew wants me to tell you that HE remembered our anniversary. He gave me the most beautiful little gold dolphin earrings. JUSt WHAT i WANTED! aND WHEN I went to the stores, I forgot to get him anything. So we're shopping today. How many t shirts does he need? Maybe we'll pierce an ear for him. What would be an appropriate I'm sorry gift> Tee Hee.

A boat note. Everyone monitors channel 68 on the VHF here. The way people reach each other is to say the name of the boat they're trying to reach twice then say "come back". I swear I heard someone say "Fishy Fishy Fishy Fishy" Come Back" This morning. LOL

No comments: