Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Show Times

It's Show Time!

Sunday was a beautiful day for the Reception.  This is the first time I've shown my work in a library.  I like the venue.  While a gallery or the Cultural Center may sound more prestigious, I love the idea that for a month the general public will be able to see some of my favorite works.   It reminds me of my years working for zoos.  Families were my audience then, too.

I will send more pictures of the works as soon as they are sized for the internet.

For those of you who couldn't make it to the reception perhaps you will be able to visit this month.  Here's a reminder of the times the library is open.

"Bahamas Moments"
Paintings, Drawings, 
Giclée Prints & Photographs
by Florence B. Hill

  May 1 - 29, 2010

Oceanic Library
Avenue of Two Rivers 
    & Ridge Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
(732) 842-2692

Library hours;
Mon & Thurs: 1 - 7 PM
Tue, Wed & Fri: 10 AM - 5 PM
Saturdays: 10 AM - 4PM

No comments: