Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FW: For the Blog????


The new modern couple communicates when apart.  We have become soo dependant on WIFI that it determines where we go.  Sometimes we go to avoid emails. 
Lew
S/V Harmony
http://CatamaranHarmony.blogspot.com



 
> From: fbh_4682@verizon.net
> Subject: For the Blog????
> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 20:29:45 -0400
> To: lew_hill@hotmail.com
>
> Hi Lew,
>
> What a DAY! I got five of my Bahamas photos into the Middletown Arts
> Center yesterday. Today I took Lisa's photos over there so she could
> finish color correcting the scans of my new paintings. I need to have
> new prints and note cards to show and offer for sale. It has been a
> huge project to get all 40 entries ready - and they ALL relate to the
> Bahamas. Whew! I'll send photos for the blog to you as soon as I
> can... maybe Thursday. In the meantime, "Peaceful Evening" is one of
> my favorite photos in the show. That is "Puff" on the Little Bahamas
> Banks. I hope you can use the photos I'm sending.
>
> Today I went to the carpet store and returned the too-dark sample.
> The carpet I really like is coming in on Friday so they will give me a
> swatch to test out here. If I like it they can start installing it on
> Monday! It is the best of a number I looked at so, if the color
> works, we will have a new carpet before you get home. Another Whew -
> and Wow!
>
> It is hard to concentrate on the last bits of preparation for my
> Artist's Reception on the 2nd because I am so excited about getting
> the new carpet. It has been a bit stressful living with torn up
> carpet in the living room. But I put a vase of liclas in the middle
> of the floor so that, at least, is pretty.
>
> I'm glad to hear the boat refrigeration is making more sense to you.
> It will be so good to be able to count on it next year.
>
> Sleep well!
> Nighty nite,
> Mee
>
>


Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

No comments: